Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of School



You know how emabarrassing it was when your parents walked you to school when you were a kid. Well - it is even sort of embarassing being the parent doing silly things like taking pictures of the kids at the bus stop - I don't think anyone was looking though. Wes and Jess have had a great time at school so far - and say they LOVE school - Now that I think of it I better take a video of them saying this tonight so I can keep it for when they are not so excited about their education.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Yes, by all means, videos. Separate ones for each. At least 10 different settings. "I love school," "I love school," "I love school." -- Sharon Wolford

Tina said...

Hey Laurie, Such cute kids, they obviously take after Kendall. Anyways, if you want my kids the wait isn't so long, just a few hours of driving. heheheh just kidding. That is so awesome that you are getting ready for a fourth child. Cant wait for the update.
Tina Patel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...