Sunday, August 26, 2007

New Spot for Us

We are a family of five - living in a small town in the Midwest. I have decided to move to a new spot. We used a blog for our trip to China in 2005 and I have decided it is time for a change. We are in the process of waiting for child #4 from China - however, due to the nearly endless wait at this point I just made a family spot, rather than an adoption site. I hope this will answer the question that I receive nearly daily - "So what's going on with your new baby" The answer to that question for the last year has been that it will be at least a year - That is still my story and I am sticking to it - No news yet - we are really just waiting and waiting and waiting. I would have to change the title of my blog if we got a referral soon anyway - so that's OK.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...