Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It'a A Boy!!


We are happy to announce that we have been matched with a 5 year old boy who lives in Beijing. His name is Jiang Zhong and we have not yet decided on a name (American), but will keep his Chinese name as his middle name. He is very healthy and seems to be very smart. He is learning some English in his preschool class. We hope to travel in the spring or early summer to bring him home and are very excited to be his new family. I am waiting for my photos of him to arrive via Fed Ex - so I posted the only photo I could today. We are excited to have a new son and will now be exiting the really long baby line. I will have more info and photos in the next week or so - but because of the holiday we have not gotten everything yet.

2 comments:

John & Sarah said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for your family.

Cherith said...

He is a cutie pie! Congratulations!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...