Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Names, Names, Names


It seems like most people do not have any trouble naming their children - Or maybe that is just how they act. We had a couple of boy names picked out - but they just didn't seem to fit - So we have finally decided on his name - and we decided he looked like his name - So his name is Benjamin JianZhong. I already have my suitcase out and have started putting travel size items in for the trip (which could be a few months away - but I will be ready). The kids are so excited about the trip and can't stop talking about it and asking questions. So back to my original thoughts in this post - While discussing names, we thought perhaps we should name our lake - My suggestion was Snake Lake (see earlier post about snakes). Kendell suggested that we add to that - Snake Lake for Snakes of Unusual Size (think Princess Bride). Anyway - you will all feel better knowing that I am not including a photo of Snake Lake in Benjamin's photo album which we will be sending - I think that's best!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...