Thursday, January 3, 2008

What Next??

We have just sent our Letter of Intent to adopt Jian Zhong back to our agency - This should go to China in the next couple of days. We then wait for China to send us a Letter of Approval - this can take from 3-12 weeks. We will travel 4-6 weeks after we get this paper (approximately). We now have to pick out a name. I don't think it would be proper to call him "the one who shall remain nameless" or perhaps naming him with a symbol - like Prince (I can't stand Prince). We will decide this weekend on a name - since I need it for his US Visa paperwork. I hope he likes it - since he is old enough to have an opinion. So - hopefully we will travel sometime between March and June. I am mentally preparing myself for 24 hours of travel with Claire - I may need to be medicated after this. Everyone mentions on their blogs how great their trips were with their young children - I find this hard to believe - I am just focusing on survival and hoping to arrive home with the appropriate number of children and all important paperwork (which in the world of adoption is nearly as important as the children). Have a Happy New Year - we plan to!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...