Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year


We had a great CNY today - I was thinking earlier - that if we lived in China we wouldn't have to work today!!! Oh well - We had a huge CNY party tonight - AKA - we went to our local chinese restaurant with friends to celebrate - The kids had a great time (anytime they get little gifts and money they have fun!). They are now very excited and I can't get anyone to go to bed - Such is life at holiday time!! No, we have not heard anything about travel yet - and since China is on vacation for a week - we shouldn't expect any news for a couple of weeks. The only photo I have from the party is of Claire and a friend (I like to call it Girls Studying Lollipops) - I took the rest of my photos on the wrong setting and they are blurry!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...