Monday, February 11, 2008

Thundersleet!!!!!!!!!!


We had a big weekend - Jessie had her yellow belt test (I tried to upload the video - but that wasn't going very fast today). During her test I pulled Wesley's front tooth for him - he has been messing with it for weeks and I am glad to see it gone! Of course, Kendell thought it was a bad idea to do that as Wesley began writhing around and bleeding when I only got it halfway out on the first attempt - all was well after a 2nd more successful yank and a trip to the boys bathroom for some cleanup - Wesley appreciated my dental skills after it was all over at least! By the way - Jessie got her yellow belt - even with all the family trauma. She did a great job.


I don't think I have ever heard of thundersleet - But we had lots of it today. It was pouring sleet along with thunder and lightening - It was all very exciting - but did make driving a challenge and was a very slow day at work. When we got home the sleet was about 3 feet deep by our front door - where it had run off the roof. I am pretty sure I won't be able to get out of the driveway tomorrow. The kids enjoyed another snow/sleet day. Of course - now the roads are frozen solid and there is no school tomorrow either. They may be happy now - but not so much when May comes!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...