Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Adoption Day (AKA: A post in honor of neverending jet lag)






We officially adopted Benjamin today. We spent all day doing paperwork - I didn't get any photos of the adoption - I was wrestling with Claire during that part - We got back to the hotel and took naps - The kids naps have now lasted about 6 hours - I am a little worried about them sleeping tonight - We finally do some fun stuff tomorrow - We are going to the Temple of Heaven and Tiannemen Square. Benjamin is doin remarkably well - since we got him he has been smiling and laughing a lot - we have not seen any crying and he has had good behavior - If this lasts until we get home we will be grateful! The photos today are in honor of jet-lag - I don't remember it being so bad on our last trip here. The photos were taken at about 5 pm. It is now 9:30 pm and Claire and Jessie are still sleeping - Kendell and Wesley got up an hour ago. I also added a photo of the first meeting with Benjamin - since it was before he started crying.

4 comments:

mandy said...

Hey Guys!! Everyone looks so peaceful. Is this the calm before the storm??? Emily and Rylee are all the time wanting to check out the website. Rylee wants to know how you guys got in our computer?? Emily and Rick now wants a brother.(thanks a lot!!) As for me, well I am just sitting back and enjoying watching your family grow not mine!!(lollol) Congradulations!! Ben looks like he has been a part of the family forever. You guys have been so blessed. Have a great time. And our prayers are with you.

Mandy S.

mandy said...

Hey Guys! Everyone looks so peaceful. Is this what you call the peace before the storm?? We have looked at the site almost every night. The girls love looking at the pictures. Rylee wants to know how you got into our computer! Emily and Rick now wants a brother. As for me, I am just sitting back and watching your family grow not mine! (LOLOL) Anyway Congradulations! Ben looks like he is doing great. Have fun and be careful. We are praying for you guys.

Mandy S.

Marcus said...

祝贺!
That's all the Chinese I know. Hope it's not something inappropriate!

theallens said...

I had posted Chinese characters that said, "Congratulations!" But, it just came out as "??!" So, that's why my post makes no sense! Anyway, congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...