Sunday, March 23, 2008

All About Benjamin







Benjamin is very cute - We are told that he is very smart and that he is very talkative and outgoing with people he knows (that would not be us - we haven't heard him say more than a couple of words). He was very nervous when he was brought to meet us and began crying when the orphanage director came in - He wouldn't look at us while we were there although he did let us hold him. He likes Jessie's leapster a lot and his Samurai sticker book - He likes granola bars and he is wearing enough clothing for a snowstorm and it is about 65 degrees today. We recieved Benjamin at the orphanage at about 1;00 pm - We were only able to see the recieving room and the garden/play area - a little eerie - it was very pretty - we didn't see any other kids there - and 400 children live there. We don't know much else about him yet - but I am sure as he gets comfortable with us we will learn very quickly. I am still really tired - Kendell, Claire, and I were up at 2:30 am and couldn't get back to sleep - I can't wait to get to bed tonight and feel better tomorrow.

5 comments:

Mike & Tara said...

Happy Family Day! I've only been on your blog a few times. I'm w/ BCWI group.

Pascal et Vicky said...

Congratulations!
Benjamin is a very cute boy!

I'm also with the BCWI group and we'll be in Beijing this friday to meet our daughter!

I wish you all the best!
vicky
(The Morin family)

r.melville stone said...

What a wonderful thing you are doing. I hope all goes well. My daughter and her husband adopted two happy souls from the Moscow area in 2001 and 2002. It has been blessing after blessing for all.

Bob Stone,
A friend of Forrest.

prayerworks said...

We are so happy for you all. We all sat down and looked at the pics and read the blog. Abbie thinks Benjamin looks a little like Kendall. That just proves it was meant to be :-)

prayerworks said...

ooops prayer works is the Lewandowski's

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...