Sunday, May 18, 2008

Finally Spring!








It was finally sunny and warm and not raining - I love spring - and I LOVE my flowers - So I was very happy to see flowers in my yard when I returned home today from a weekend out of town. I am not sure anyone else cares about my flower photos - but since I love them - Here they are --- The picture of Benjamin is his post haircut photo - He is now without his little friend on the back of his head - and he didn't seem to care that it was gone - I also have a photo of a sad Jessie - we are having a well put in where we are building a new house and Kendell said "Do not get in the mud - It is still really wet and it is very deep" So what do you know - Jessie races off to check out the well and comes back a few minutes later with mud covered pants and with no shoes. She said "Wesley told me that it wasn't wet!" Obviously Wesley is not the expert and I did note that he had not a speck of mud on him. I thought it was rather hilarious - Kendell did not since he had to get a shovel and dig Jessie's shoes out of a foot of thick, sticky mud.

2 comments:

cindy said...

I really enjoy your blog! I had to comment on your flowers. They are all very nice. Especially your Iris. They are my favorite.:) Maybe we can trade rhizomes sometime! Ben is really cute. Jessie without a smile.... now that's not normal. C Wehmer

Willowmom said...

I would love to trade flowers - I always need new ones for my yard. Laurie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...