Friday, June 20, 2008

My New Hole


We have a hole - We are hoping that the hole will become a house - but for now it is just a really big hole - I don't know what to do with this kind of hole - I was thinking of putting some concrete in and making a really cool pool or a big duck pond. We could use it to play racquetball in - but I don't know how well the ball will bounce in there. Since I am really bad at golf - I could use it as a golf hole and then I might make a hole in one. I guess I will just wait for the builder to fill the hole - I will try to keep everyone updated on the progress - The hole was dug 2 weeks ago - so the progress we have made since then is - well there hasn't been any - but I have saved money - since no work is being done! Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

tlfriga said...

Nice hole! :o) I like the "hole in one" comment... Clever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...