Friday, September 5, 2008

A Farm Visit






We went to Kansas City a few weeks ago to visit. We went to the Deanna Rose Farmstead in Overland Park. The kids had so much fun. There is no admission fee and the kids had a great time - We were there for about 2-3 hours and there was no whining - Can you imagine? (I know I can't!) The link to the website for information is http://www.opkansas.org/_Vis/Farmstead/index.cfm The kids especially liked petting the goats and bunnies. They also liked panning for pretty rocks and checking out the Indian tepees. Now that I have 4 kids - all of whom are generally old enough to pay admission on I really appreciate a donation only kind of trip. So - for a small optional donation we had a morning of fun - I doubt we would have had such a good time anywhere else!

I have included a few photos of all the fun things we saw. I tried to take photos of our new house today - but I forgot the camera battery and I was to lazy to walk back up there after we went home.

2 comments:

John said...

You have an awesome family! Your kids always seem to be having fun.

Willowmom said...

I should take a picture of Claire - who has been crying hysterically in her bed for the last hour because she didn't want to take a nap. So much fun here today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...