Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Playing School






There was no school here on Monday - when I got home from work the kids were in my bedroom playing school - Jessie had put Claire down for her kindergarten nap. Claire was actually laying there. The other kids were in my bathroom doing their "homework". I don't know why they were in the bathroom - I think they are just weird.
The other pictures are of the new house - I included a picture of the spray foam insulation in the garage - This along with the ICF walls in the rest of the house should make the house very efficient (or at least it better!!). The landscapers started on the retaining walls in the back of the house. This week the drywall is finished in the garage and is going up in the rest of the house.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...