Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Claire





I have taken a little blogging break to relax. I don't know if I relaxed - but I think everyone had a good Christmas. Last week for the new year we celebrated Claire's 4th birthday. She was so excited about her presents - she loved her Dora Bandaids and her new tape (she is easy to please). She also likes her new bike. She told me she doesn't need a sippy cup since she is a big girl now. She does however believe that thumbsucking is not age-dependent - and she will continue to do that regardless of age and tooth damage! For the new year I have resolved that I am OK with the fact that I didn't send out Christmas cards (sorry) and have made no further resolutions as I don't want to disappoint myself. I am so excited to get the kids back to school tomorrow - but I am not excited about my first full week of work in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...