Friday, February 12, 2010

Troublemakers



The plan was to go and see "The Lightening Thief". However - my little angels did not do as they were told. The new rule is I will give you one warning and then privileges are lost. Unfortunately for me - that means I don't get to go either - I was not happy. So the naughty ones and I stayed home and played Go Fish, Pictureka, and Connect Four. They had to go to bed at 8:00 while their brother and sister went to the movies and had popcorn, candy, and soda. Poor babies, I hope they have learned their lesson - I want to go somewhere next time! (P.S. Thank you to Kevin Leman and Have a New Kid By Friday)

1 comment:

Ckennedy said...

Just saw your post on the Holt forum... Great questions ... and on another note, what a beautiful family. Hearts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...